Sold out!! Frigidaire 24.8 cu. ft. Manual Defrost Chest Freezer w/ Adjustable Temperature ControlStarting From $799.00
Upgrade your frozen food storage with the Frigidaire 24.8 cu. ft. Chest Freezer. It offers ample space for your stockpile. Stay organized with the heavy-duty sliding plastic basket and color-coordinated clips that snap on for categorizing items. Plus, the Exterior Dial Temperature Control is convenient to access. With bright lighting, you'll always see what's inside.
- Removable Baskets: Stay organized with our removable basket that can hold small frozen items and slides easily so you can see items underneath.
- External Temperature Control: Easily adjust the temperature with exterior controls, so you avoid releasing cold air by opening the lid.
- Power-on Indicator Light: Know at a glance that your freezer is keeping your favorites safely frozen with our power-on indicator light.
- Lock with Pop-out Key: The freezer key automatically ejects after locking the door so you won't leave it in the door.
- Manual Defrost: Keep your frozen food fresher with this manual defrost freezer that maintains a more consistent freezing temperature.
- Casters included: When applied, casters allow you to conveniently move your freezer.
- Temperature Precision with LED Digital Display: Easily set the ideal temperature with our digital display, which allows you to set the perfect temp in °C or °F to fit your needs.
- High Temp Indicator: Monitor the ideal environment for your frozen foods with our High Temp Indicator, which visually alerts you if the freezer's temperature rises.
- Freeze Boost: Quickly freeze foods so they stay fresh - set this option before a large grocery run so your food freezes faster once you get home.
- Dimensions: H 31.75 in, W 83.125 in, D 29.55 in
|Bulk Storage Baskets (number)
|Capacity (cu. ft.) - Freezer
|24.8 cu ft
|Energy Consumption (kWh/year)
|Adjustable Leveling Legs, Adjustable Temperature Control, Drain, LED Light Type, Power On Light Indicator, Safety Lock, Sliding-Bulk Storage Baskets
|Minimum Back Air Clearance (In)
|Product Weight (lb.)
|10 to -10 deg